Thursday, December 30, 2010

FLL Run 1

Hey guys, first time uploading a videos so I have no idea how this is going to turn out. Nothing much in this video though, Just shows my FLL robot completing the first run (inserting the bone bridge). I hope that I will be uploading the second video soon because the second one is way bigger. Did I mention that the base design has yet again been changed? After all the builds with the NXT wheels, I have officially decided that tracks will do a way better job in terms of accuracy so I went with the tracks. The results have been positive so far, with the accuracy being extremely good until some heavy weight goes on it. That means more runs and more videos to upload. The upload is done already so this is going onto the blog first. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment