Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mobile Social Networking User Interface



Hey guys, I am back again with a mobile social networking User Interface (UI) integrated within your contacts! Unfortunately, I am not a coder so I will not be able to turn this into an application. However, If you are interested to help me out, please contact me on this blog or by other means. I hope that I will be able to create an Android, iPad, iPod, Windows and Macintosh application just to enhance your social network. After all, wouldn't it be awesome if you could view all your social networks by clicking on one of your contacts? The UI just adds to the fun and increases usability. So please help fulfill my dreams by contacting me to code this. Thank You and be sure to watch out for more of my future creations.

Wow. On viewing it again, it actually looks like it was done by someone with no Photoshop experience at all. Will improve so comments please. If you are keen on acquiring the PSD file, I could email it to you if you leave a comment. Also, the jpeg file is available at full resolution from me.

On another note, if you were wondering how the 'i' in iKen96 came about, it was to fuel my ego (since this site is about me). The 'Ken' is my Facebook name and 96 is my birth year. Yeah, I am 14 this year so i'm still young talent I guess. *ego*

No comments:

Post a Comment