Thursday, December 30, 2010

FLL Run 2


Hey people, I wonder if I will be able to post this before keeping my computer because it is significantly larger in terms of file size as compared to the previous one. Maybe I should compress the videos before uploading it since the blogger video rendering engine is going to compress it in the end. I have to say that my Nikon S1000PJ is doing really well from photos to videos. I am particularly impressed by its ability to correct shaky photos. Back to the video. It shows the robot on its second run (Aligning the bone, inserting the stent, activating the arm, activating the ball-kicking mechanism). The initial plan was to do the bone cast as well as the cardiac patch/pacemaker combination. However, the robot was unable to cope with the added weight at the front so that plan had to be scrapped. Currently, the video is only 45% done so I will leave this here to upload while I work on other stuff. Also, I will be dropping by at the lab again tomorrow so do expect another video if my progress is as planned and my internet connection works fine. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment